Today’s challenges have forced companies to become technology-based organizations. Many organizations (MM, LE or Global) have developed complex ERP system landscapes with limited budgets and now need to consolidate or standardize their processes.
The market is currently very dynamic and the number of solutions is exploding. This means that procurement organizations can find best-of-breed (BoB) solutions. However, the sheer number of BoBs and suites also means the solution landscape has become so complex that it can negatively impact the user experience. The complexity has inspired an evolution in the market in the form of “orchestration” platforms that are meant to break silos and create bridges between applications, thereby making the complexity less visible or even disappear.
- Understanding how orchestration platforms work
- Identifying if your organization requires an orchestration platform
- Knowing how ORO simplifies procurement without a demo
We provide easy, self-guided ways to submit and track any procurement request.
With a clear view of contract commitments, ORO makes reviews and approvals go smoother and your budget owners more confident.
ORO automates scope-specific compliance pre-checks, while its guided tasks ensure that stakeholder reviews are fast and consistent.
Right information, right person, right task, right time. Contextual clarity and task-tracking give you control over developments in every level of engagement.
- Composable processes, fit for scope
- Simplified supplier onboarding
- Data to leverage for better decisions
- End-to-end visibilty
- Efficient, truly impressive supplier search
- Accessible and holistic supplier profiles
- Collaboration and consistency, fostered
- Access a rich library of pre-built reports
- Search across all your data and share insights
- Know your current and future spend commitments